There’s no shortage of subscription boxes these days and folks seem to be addicted to them. There’s FabFitFun for women, Dollar Shave Club for men and KiwiCo, featuring hands on educational projects for kids age 0- 16. Heck, there’s even BarkBox for your furry friends and today I’d like to introduce you to a newcomer to the subscription box scene: The Ballroom Box.
The Ballroom Box is a quarterly subscription box, brought to you by the folks at Dance Dress Couture, LLC and is specifically designed with YOU (ballroom dancers) in mind. I just received my first box. It’s chock full of goodies and I can’t wait to share some of my favorites with you:
- lavender sachet (it’s going in my shoe bag);
- Theraband resistance band, great for stretching and strength exercises;
- one month of free access to Social Dance Online’s library of over 600+ instructional videos;
- beautiful dance journal from The Girl with the Tree Tattoo;
- AlbumSaver photo stick, great for safely storing all your precious dance photos in one place.
Believe it or not, my absolute favorite thing in the whole kit and caboodle is the Dancer’s Foot Tubes. If you’ve never heard of Dancers Foot Tubes, you’re not alone. I never heard of them until I opened my Ballroom Box and started digging through the spoils. Dancers Foot Tubes are nylon tubes made to slip over the front of your sneakers, creating makeshift dance shoes so you are free to get up and dance whenever the mood strikes (you know this happens). This simple little tchotchke is truly a brilliant invention and I wish I’d thought of it myself … just like The Ballroom Box!
Treat yourself to a subscription today and get 10% off when you use coupon code bbhousewife.
Visit https://ballroombox.me to learn more and be sure to tell them The Dancing Housewife sent you!